Visitor visa helps you in entering and living in Australia temporarily for leisure purposes or for visiting your family members who are Australia-based.
- Australia is home to over 10,600 beaches, 500 national parks and 8,200 islands and this is just one of the many reasons that you should visit this magnificent place at least once lifetime, because with Australia’s vastness and wilderness, there is always something for every kind of traveller.
- The Visitor Visa allows you to stay and travel across Australia.
- This visa is issued for a period between 3 months to one year.
- You cannot work on this visa.
- One of the most popular places to visit in Australia is the Great Barrier Reef - the world’s largest organism due to its sheer size – the reef is bigger than the UK, Holland and Switzerland combined. And this houses some of the most unique wildlife – the best place to go snorkelling and scuba diving.
- The pristine pure white sand beaches of Whitsunday Islands or the world’s largest monolith in Uluru, Australia is blessed some of the most eccentric and distinctive experiences in the world.
- Did you know that Australia also has a number of Pink Lakes?
- Along with these natural escapades, Australia also has plenty of thriving urban environments – including rooftop bars and graffiti lined laneways.
- The Sydney Harbour Bridge and the Opera House are the well-known reasons to visit Australia.
- Australia’s cities have numerous galleries, theatres, and restaurants and parks, gardens and open spaces to connect with the nature – even when living in the city.
- The many museums and art galleries give you an insight into the heritage, traditions and culture of Australia.